Bara Sapir is passionate about empowering individuals to be their best selves and live their most dynamic, loving, realized lives. She works with students, professionals, creatives, and others, who want to achieve mastery over themselves, and thus unleash their potential to create more fulfilling careers, relationships, and lives. She believes we all have a role to play in co-creating and co-conspiring to make the world a much better place for ourselves and generations to come. Through education, self-empowerment, creativity, and truth-telling, she and her clients/students embark on a journey to up elevate their impact and flourish in all their endeavors.
Bara is an internationally recognized expert in high-performance coaching, personal empowerment, and transformative test preparation.
Inspirational, highly skilled, and passionate, Bara is an expert coach and teacher who has over 20 years in teaching test preparation. A pioneer in the test-prep industry by combining holistic and mindful modalities into the academic and test-prep process, her method is exclusively offered through City Test Prep. Bara was also a test-prep instructor for six years at The Princeton Review.
Bara has coached hundreds of clients, including:
- Students at top private, boarding, and high schools in the United States.
- Students at leading universities such as Columbia, Harvard, Stanford, University of Chicago, University of Michigan, Berkeley and more.
- Top physicians.
- Leading entertainment and advertising professionals.
- Advisors to government leaders.
- Executives at Fortune 500 Companies and SMB companies.
- Women and girls through education, spiritual and artistic modes—in schools, retreat centers, and for organizations.